61 weavers including 8 newcomers: Lace-makers, embroiderers, specialists in ultra-fantasy, jacket and coat weights, shirts and tailoring; knitwear specialists, experts in creative and fashionable technical fabrics, silk makers, sophisticated prints and decoration specialists.
These experts in creativity and textile innovation are currently designing and creating unique products to bring real added-value and singular distinction to your spring summer 19 pre-collections.
Coming from France, Italy, United Kingdom, Spain, Japan, India and Portugal, their products are designed to meet the exclusive needs of leading fashion houses.
BLOSSOM PREMIÈRE VISION UNVEILS THE LATEST FABRIC DEVELOPMENTS, INNOVATIVE MATERIALS AND COLOUR TRENDS FOR SPRING SUMMER 2019
The fabric offer at Blossom Première Vision particularly stands out in terms of its offer of silkies, tailoring and high-fancy materials.
- 2 embroiderers are present – ALBERT GUEGAIN, POTENCIER BRODERIES along with a lace-maker, PIZVAL.
- 4 circular knit specialists, including 2 leading players in the luxurious women’s knits: LUXURY JERSEY, JACKYTEX INDUSTRIA TESSILE DELLA MAGLIA.
- 10 specialists in men’s and women’s suiting, including J.H. CLISSOLD & SON LTD, LANIFICIO SUBALPINO RAFANELLI,
- 14 high-end fancy weavers, such as INSETA, MALHIA KENT, LAURENT GARIGUE,
- 27 silky collections, focused on jacquards and prints: ERICA, MANTERO, SFATE & COMBIER
and others presenting sophisticated, sometimes high-performance synthetics, such as WEFT, ETIQUE, SWING BY GRUPPOCINQUE.
- and additionally, KOMATSUR SEIREN, a Japanese specialist in technical fabrics with a high added value, just right for your needs in terms of functional products.